INNO3D iChill x3 RTX 3070, Bios Update?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Unbenannt.png

Im Afterburner hab ich das so eingestellt, 0 rpm geht damit zwar auch nicht, aber ich habe so im Idle 30% was aus meinem Define R7 nicht rauszuhören ist. Unter Vollast geht sie auch maximal auf 45-47% hoch und das ist für MICH absolut ertärlich und stört mich gar nicht. Damit kann ich leben, wogleich ich die Logik nicht verstehe, warum das so ist

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Was für Temperaturen bekommst du mit den Einstellungen wenn die Karte unter Last ist?

ich habe maximal 78 grad bei sea of thieves, was die karte am meisten beansprucht. bei cyperpunk sinds 67

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
i have a maximum of 78 degrees at sea of thieves, which is the most demanding on the map. at cyperpunk it's 67
Hey, sorry for writing in english but this is the only forum post about this problem that i was able to find.
My gpu is also reaching 78-79C in Anno 1800 and the fans are at 70 +% (about 2300rpm), super loud noise, i can even hear them through my headphones.
Did you do anything about this, and also did you find the solution for the zero rpm fan mode?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Not yet but I have been in contact with their support for about two weeks now, they even started sending me new VBIOS versions in order to get the problem fixed but without any luck so far. Even if they get the 0rpm mode fixed that won't help with the noise under load so I'll probably zip tie some better fans to the card anyway.

Thats annoying, i expected a lot from this card. How is the temperature under full load for you and what rpm do the fans spin at?

With my custom fan curve, I got the card to about 75C under load and with the fans somewhere around 60 to 70% I think, I lost the fan profile at some point and have to run the BIOS profile anyway in order to test the 0rpm mode. I don't remember the rpms because I always worked with percentages but you can definitely get better results with a custom fan curve. Also note that the airflow of your case can make a lot of difference when it comes to temps, my card is basically sitting in a wind tunnel made of Noctua fans.

Checks out then, i was worried that maybe the thermal paste on my card was not applied correctly or sufficiently. I have to turn up my case fans definitely. Please let me know if you get a better optimized bios.

Hello, the only thing, what helped for me was undervolting the card with curved editor in MSI Afterburner and Custom Fan Curve. The 0 rpm mode does not work with custom fan curve but at 30% its noch really loud. Its okay for me so. I have an Fractal Define R6
I think, i will replace the thermal paste in the next 2 Weeks and i can give you feedback

I just reverted my card back to default settings, 100% power and default fan curve, set my case fans accordingly and did a maxed out shadow of the tomb raider benchmark run. The card peaked at 70C with 1995MHz and only 56% fan speed. Anno 1800 which caused the gpu to peak at 79C and 70+% fan speed now peaks at 70C and around 60% fan speed. I will test some more and update if anything changes.

Are the updated VBIOS versions officially released / available for download somewhere?

They sent them to me directly by email and I haven't found them anywhere online.

Dann lade doch bitte das VBIOS mit GPUZ hoch bei TechPowerUp, dann haben alles was davon.

Just installed my card, I would be interested in the most recent VBIOS as well.
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

Was there any change in the Power Limit? Seems to be 242 Watt in my card.
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

Correction, 260W, sorry about that.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
After setting the power management mode in the nvidia control panel to "normal", the card downclocks itself to 210MHz and the 0 rpm fan mode now works. 34C at idle with 0 rpm

Anhänge

• 139986214_434857560999922_6202605112019596338_n.jpg
    139986214_434857560999922_6202605112019596338_n.jpg
    231,7 KB · Aufrufe: 151
I am very shocked to find this problem.
This GPU fan noise is the loudest in my life. This is not a joke.
At least I hope it works correctly (0rpm) with Afterburner.
That way you can reduce the fan speed.
@INNO3DStephan, I hope for a quick response.

Wie bereits schon erwähnt, wird es vorerst kein neues BIOS geben. Außerdem würde ich euch bitten die Posts auf Deutsch zu verfassen. Nicht alle Forums-Mitglieder können hier Englisch sprechen/lesen. Ich werde in Zukunft entsprechende Posts kommentarlos löschen.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh