[Projekt] Project Lambo [En]

mudziemodz

Experte
Good day everyone!

I got a case from Antec with which I was told I can let my imagination do the work, so I decided to take the chance and make a Lamborghini mod that I've been meaning to do for a while now.

The Case
I'm gonna be doing the mod on the Antec Striker, it's perfect for modding since it can be disassembled down to every little screw. It's also one of those exotic cases that most would call "cheating" for modding 😏 but anything can be modded, regardless of how cool it already looks.

1665133357518.png

The Idea
"Lambo" should say it all 🤩 I'm gonna be going for the sick Lamborghini Sian design, taking some elements from the car and making my own interpretation of the design on the case.

1665134152273.png

1665134309011.png

I did a quick sketch of the idea and here's how it looks in my head. The bottom side of the case is gonna be designed after the tripple-stripped headlight and the body surrounding it including the carbon fiber parts, I'm thinking of designing the exhaust in the back as sketched, but I need to see it irl to decide if it's gonna look good or not.
IMG_0014.jpg

The paintjob will follow the official Sian palette: Gray-Green (Verde Gea Lucido) and bronze (Bronzo Zante) as well as carbon fiber.

I'll actually build LED strips in the same formation as in the headlights "parking lights".

PS: Not planning on using water cooling in this build, DON'T FLAME ME! I KNOW THE CASE IS MADE FOR WATER COOLING🤣 I'm just in the middle of moving and I have neither a decent workshop at the moment nor the budget to spend on water cooling parts. I'll try to figure something out for air cooling that doesn't disappoint though 😁

The Progress

Update 01 - 3d design and case disassembly
Update 02 - Rest of work & final photos

Hope you enjoy following along and that the build will turn our decent 🍻

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Hey das scheint ein cooles Projekt zu werden, das ich gerne weiter verfolgen werde. 😍

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Abbo, sieht cool aus.

Wir sind auf das Ergebnis, aber auch auf den Weg zum fertigen Projekt, sehr gespannt.

Habe die "Phantom Gaming Edition" auch hier stehen ;)

Wieso nicht in deutsch? :(

Das klingt doch super, zudem kann man ja den Text kopieren und übersetzen lassen.

Die Preise (für Bauteile und Verarbeitungsmaterial) und die Arbeitsstunden wären auch sehr interessant ......

First update

The 3d design of the side panel as well as the back exhaust is done:

SidePanel_Headlights.JPG

4595D099-1915-4308-961D-8B637320137E.jpeg

I was not 100% sure about the back side, I’ll need to see as I go if it looks as good as it does in my head.

These parts were 3d-printed and will be painted using spray paint.

The case is also disassembled and ready for the paint job now:

D273F4CB-53E2-4BAD-B9B8-80BBEBF11881.jpeg

F1BA2C30-90D8-42FB-9DC2-2F87BE040F48.jpeg

On the top left of the last photo you can also see part of the paint I’m gonna use, found the official colors of the Sian, let’s see if they look as good as they do in the car 😉

Aside from the paint I’ll be vinyl-wrapping accents and parts of the case with carbon fiber effect.

Second Update

...or basically last update 😅

I did manage to do a lot even before I started this thread, but I was in the middle of a move and large private life events and changes, so I collected all the photos I have and will present the work here. I didn't document every step but here are the major steps.

At first I was able to paint the case in the bronze and green colors that I picked as well as vinyl-wrap parts with cyrbon fiber effect:
01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

Menawhile I received the 3D printing parts:
04.jpeg

05.jpeg

As you can probably see, the "exhaust tip" looked a bit too aggressive for the design I was going for, I ended up not using it at all.

After painting the side part and the graphics card to match the car color, here is what it looked like:
1667384483320.jpeg

I didn't like the color much, I picked up a more saturated green and painted over the parts to make it look a bit more "alive".

After putting all the parts together, adding light strips, stickers and a miniature Lambo Sian. Here's what the final design looks like:
08.jpeg

07.jpeg

09.jpeg

Hope you enjoy it 🍻

........ was um Himmels Willen ist das für eine geile,saubere und gut ausgerüstet Werkstatt 😯.
Da merkt man sofort das hier ein Profi am werkeln ist.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh