Order 1988510

andreas4463

Neuling
Hi i talked to Caseking support for a wrong order with no 1988510 i made and they told me to return the package to Caseking for a refund. I have refused to take my order at the post office and they have returned it back to Caseking. Can you confirm that it came back to Caseking ? its been 2 weeks that i contacted through support but i got no response back yet. Thank you :)

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Dear andreas4463,

As you can see in the tracking, DHL did not return the package to us yet and the tracking shows an update from last week. This is a long time but for your country it's unfortunately absolutely normal since shipping the parcel to you also took a whole month. Please wait until DHL returned the package to us which shouldn't take that long any more. After we got it you'll receive your refund within 3 to 5 business days.

Kind Regards
Mike

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh