Hi,
ich habe das Case mit dem besten Airflow entwickelt! Und da dieses auf Unterdruck basiert sogar staubfrei!
Hier mein Facebook-Post (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=517005980643394&id=100070019901989) dazu:
Whats is the nexus between these pictures and my gamer heart?
Airflow
Superb airflow and cooling with this case (Coolermaster Masterbox Q500L)! Why drill when you can flex your brain?
How do you play under pressure?
Streetkid CyberPunk
This is my idea and I have modded my case this way since I bought it. I bought it so I can mod it this way. Ok, added the tinfoil later.
To clarify: Its a reference to this video:
Gamers Nexus – "Fixing" Another Cooler Master Case: Drilling the Q500L for Airflow
An dieser Stelle möchten wir Ihnen ein Youtube-Video zeigen. Ihre Daten zu schützen, liegt uns aber am Herzen: Youtube setzt durch das Einbinden und Abspielen Cookies auf ihrem Rechner, mit welchen sie eventuell getracked werden können. Wenn Sie dies zulassen möchten, klicken Sie einfach auf den Play-Button. Das Video wird anschließend geladen und danach abgespielt.
Youtube Videos ab jetzt direkt anzeigen
I modded the worst airflow case to the best airflow case!
I should have the best airflow! Only some small tuning required. Ask GamersNexus. They should already have measured it!
If someone sees this. I need a new gaming rig etc. I have to train again. I am a proGamer before eSports existed. I need your help. I need the help of the community! Contact Cooler Master, Gamers Nexus, SilverStone Technology, Valve and CD PROJEKT RED please!
CounterStrike:
Now everybody should know that I am a genius
Check out the picture descriptions!
We need secure PC's. F**k you cheaters! There are some rich spoiled kids (e.g. sheikh) out there who just say "I wanna win" and they have a team of highly competent crackers who are writing exploits and cheats for a game so they can do so...
Highly sophisticated sh*t. Not that easily detectable.
F**k those mf!
Gamers Unite!
"You might not realize, but if the pen is mightier than the sword, then the microphone's stronger than a cannon."
Chief Stryper – Gulity Gear Strive:
Form follows function.
However, the content should dominate.
The CyberWarrior™
Form folgt der Funktion.
Der Inhalt sollte jedoch dominieren.
The CyberWarrior™
Primal ape the last airbender:
fb.watch
My game idea:
I need my billions, think what I can do for the community?
ich habe das Case mit dem besten Airflow entwickelt! Und da dieses auf Unterdruck basiert sogar staubfrei!
Hier mein Facebook-Post (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=517005980643394&id=100070019901989) dazu:
Whats is the nexus between these pictures and my gamer heart?
Airflow
Superb airflow and cooling with this case (Coolermaster Masterbox Q500L)! Why drill when you can flex your brain?
How do you play under pressure?
Streetkid CyberPunk
This is my idea and I have modded my case this way since I bought it. I bought it so I can mod it this way. Ok, added the tinfoil later.
To clarify: Its a reference to this video:
Gamers Nexus – "Fixing" Another Cooler Master Case: Drilling the Q500L for Airflow
Datenschutzhinweis für Youtube
An dieser Stelle möchten wir Ihnen ein Youtube-Video zeigen. Ihre Daten zu schützen, liegt uns aber am Herzen: Youtube setzt durch das Einbinden und Abspielen Cookies auf ihrem Rechner, mit welchen sie eventuell getracked werden können. Wenn Sie dies zulassen möchten, klicken Sie einfach auf den Play-Button. Das Video wird anschließend geladen und danach abgespielt.
Youtube Videos ab jetzt direkt anzeigen
I should have the best airflow! Only some small tuning required. Ask GamersNexus. They should already have measured it!
If someone sees this. I need a new gaming rig etc. I have to train again. I am a proGamer before eSports existed. I need your help. I need the help of the community! Contact Cooler Master, Gamers Nexus, SilverStone Technology, Valve and CD PROJEKT RED please!
CounterStrike:
Now everybody should know that I am a genius
Check out the picture descriptions!
We need secure PC's. F**k you cheaters! There are some rich spoiled kids (e.g. sheikh) out there who just say "I wanna win" and they have a team of highly competent crackers who are writing exploits and cheats for a game so they can do so...
F**k those mf!
Gamers Unite!
"You might not realize, but if the pen is mightier than the sword, then the microphone's stronger than a cannon."
Chief Stryper – Gulity Gear Strive:
Form follows function.
However, the content should dominate.
The CyberWarrior™
Form folgt der Funktion.
Der Inhalt sollte jedoch dominieren.
The CyberWarrior™
Primal ape the last airbender:
Me primal ape is the last airbender! Cause I mastered airflow. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=517005980643394&id=100070019901989 I already... | By Allan Martin Gounden | Facebook
167 views, 1 likes, 0 loves, 0 comments, 34 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Allan Martin Gounden: Me primal ape is the last airbender! Cause I mastered airflow....
My game idea:
I need my billions, think what I can do for the community?