POINT OF VIEW®, a European manufacturer of Graphic Cards and computer peripherals announced today their latest model, The GeForce™ 6800 Ultra.
The GeForce 6800 Ultra – Is the next-generation flagship product for Spring ‘04, the GeForce 6800 Ultra is unmatched in speed and image quality, and is the only GPU architecture to deliver support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0.
The GeForce 6800 Ultra will be running on a coreclock of 400MHz and will have 256MB DDR3 running on a Memory Data Rate of 1100MHz.
Key features :
- Superscalar GPU architecture
- NVIDIA CineFX™ 3.0 engine
- On-chip video processor
- High-speed GDDR3 memory interface
- NVIDIA UltraShadow™ II technology
- 64-bit texture filtering and blending
- NVIDIA® Intellisample™ 3.0 technology
- NVIDIA® ForceWare™ Unified Driver Architecture
- NVIDIA® nView™ multidisplay technology
- NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control™ 3.0
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 support.
- OpenGL® 1.5 support
Point of View will start delivering a limited quantity of this card to their customers in week 22 already.