We are all conscious of the ever threatening (technology) world in which we live in, thus the latest version of SiSoftware Sandra has added security monitoring features4 including application, library and configuration listing features to provide you with a detailed information on your computer. This information can take some of the pain out of rebuilding or investigating problems, issues and threats. With each release we add new support and compatibility for the latest hardware, architectures and operating system and this is no exception. We have also taken the opportunity to add 5 new modules but also remove legacy modules no longer used by our users.
- New Connect Wizard: Allows connection to remote PCs, servers, Pocket PCs1, Smart Phones1 and databases6. Enterprise version can analyse remote computers without installation using "push" technology.
- New Environment Monitor Wizard: Allows monitoring of a computers's environment5 (temperatures, fan speeds, voltages, CPU power and cooling system thermal resistance)
- New Key Applications List: Lists the key applications registered on the computer (Address Book, Anti-Virus, Calendar/Organiser, E-mail client, Firewall, Instant Messaging, Internet Call, Java Virtual Machine, Media Player, News Reader, Web Browser).
- New On-Disk Programs & Libraries List: Complete list of all programs and libraries on the computer, whether registered or not.
- New Installed Web Packages List: Shows ActiveX components and Java classes installed.
- New Start Menu Applications List: Compiles list of all applications registered on the computer's Start Menu.
- Enhanced Winsock & Security Information: Provides information on installed software firewalls and network adapters.
- Single multi-platform installer: Contains 3 native ports for each Windows platform (Win32 x86, Win64 x642, Win64 IA643) as well as native remote analysis service for Windows CE platform (ARM Pocket PC, ARM Smart Phone, x86 Standard) all-in-one.
- Multi-Core Support: As well as SMP (multi-processor) and SMT (multi-threading/Hyper-Threading) support we have added multi-core support for future AMD and Intel CPUs. The benchmarks have been optimised to schedule the optimum number of threads on the optimum (virtual) CPU on both multi-core and Hyper-Threaded computers.
- Native Unicode Product: The client, service, libraries and device driver are all native Windows Unicode products designed for Windows 2000, XP and 2003.
- Signed Product & Installer: The client, service, libraries, device driver and installer are all signed with our digital certificate for your protection. Please DO NOT install and run any programs that appear to be made by SiSoftware but are not signed with the SiSoftware LTD digital certificate!
- Win32 x86 Unicode (Windows 2000/XP/2003)
- Win64 AMD64/EM64T Unicode (Windows XP/2003 x64 Edition)2
- Win64 IA64 Unicode (Windows XP/2003 64-bit Edition)3
- WinCE 3.00 ARM Unicode (Pocket PC 2000/2002 / Smart Phone 2002)1
- WinCE 4.20 ARM Unicode (Pocket PC 2003 / Smart Phone 2003)1
- WinCE 4.20 x86 Unicode (Standard)
- WinCE 4.21 ARM Unicode (Pocket PC 2003 Second Edition / Smart Phone 2003 Second Edition)1