Where to find a liquid nitrogen

Westyle

Neuling
Hello everybody :wink:

i'm sorry, i don't speak German...:heul:
i'm a overclocker from Jmax Hardware (French team)
I come from Paris & now, i living in Luxembourg...

I want where to find a liquid nitrogen not far from me (dutch side) because in Luxembourg, i have not find.
In France, just "Air Liquide" at 30km of me but not sale & not delivery ! (only reserved for the professionals users)
I need a delivery in my home and rent of dewar to stock liquid nitrogen.

Many thanks for your help.

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Hm. I don't live in Germany but some mates from your country are active in xtremesystems.org. Maybe you can find something helpful things about your wishes.
;)

Did you call them @ Air Liquide or did you just take a look at their webpage? Usually rules can be bent sometimes... ;)

In Germany we have good experiences with linde Gas www.linde.de
the LN² prices are variable from point to point.

But I know they will sell to everybody and Dewar rent is possible.

:wink:
many thanks for the answers...
Did you call them @ Air Liquide or did you just take a look at their webpage? Usually rules can be bent sometimes... ;)
the problem with "Air Liquide",
it's very expensive (5/8 Euros per liters) & need a profesional accompt with the compagny (i don't have...)
a lot point "Air Liquide" in France but for a overclocker community, it's wrong (prices and conditions)
In Germany we have good experiences with linde Gas www.linde.de
the LN² prices are variable from point to point.

But I know they will sell to everybody and Dewar rent is possible.
Many thanks...
I send a email tomorrow for more information with "Linde Gas"

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh