- 226Watts 25A at 12V thermoelectric module
- 1/2" barb fittings, for maximum flow rate
- Patent pending Diamond-Pin Matrix© copper base plate for optimal heat transfer, and turbulent flow:
- "Dropped-deck" housing, to increase cooling fluid velocity through the Diamond-Pin Matrix© area.
- Bolts directly onto stock AMD retention frame
- Fully gasketed assembly for condensation control
Thermoelectric cooling benefits
- Up to 50°C drop in processor operating temperature
- Solid state module reliability (50,000 hours MTBF)
- More versatile than vapor compression systems: can be used with almost any chassis with our MCB-120 "Radbox" external radiator mounting system
- More economical and easier to implement than vapor compression systems
The upper deck of the housing is lowered to increase flow velocity through the Diamond-Pin Matrix©. This in effect improves the rate of heat transfer to the cooling fluid, and results in overall improved performance.