Surround Display FeatureThis motherboard supports surround display upgrade. With the internal VGA output
support (DVI-D, D-Sub and HDMI) and external add-on PCI Express VGA cards,
you can easily enjoy the beneﬁ ts of surround display feature.
Please refer to the following steps to set up a surround display environment:
1. Install the PCI Express VGA cards on PCIE1 and PCIE4 slots. Please refer to
page 19 for proper expansion card installation procedures.
2. Connect a DVI-D monitor cable to the DVI-D port on the I/O panel, connect a
D-Sub monitor cable to the D-Sub port on the I/O panel and connect a HDMI
monitor cable to the HDMI port on the I/O panel. Then connect other monitor
cables to the corresponding connectors of the add-on PCI Express VGA cards on
PCIE1 and PCIE4 slots.
3. Boot your system. Press <F2> or <Del> to enter UEFI setup. Enter “Share
Memory” option to adjust the memory capability to [32MB], [64MB], [128MB],
[256MB] or [512MB] to enable the function of D-sub. Please make sure that the
value you select is less than the total capability of the system memory. If you do
not adjust the UEFI setup, the default value of “Share Memory”, [Auto], will
disable D-Sub function when an add-on VGA card is inserted to this motherboard.
4. Install the onboard VGA driver and the add-on PCI Express VGA card driver to
your system. If you have installed the drivers already, there is no need to install
5. Set up a multi-monitor display